Just bought a Portable Ice Maker Machine for getting constant supply of Ice Cubes? Having difficulties in Installing the Machine? We got your covered guys!
Those who are interested in purchasing the best portable ice maker machine to get a continuous supply of the ice cubes has one question in common. How to install and use the Portable Ice Maker Machine? It is a quite common problem amongst those who are the first timers.
Installing a portable ice maker machine is not at all hard or rocket science. You can install the machine within minutes and get the ice cubes. I bet it’ll not take more than 5 minutes to set up the machine and get ice cubes in next 10 minutes. Just the work of 15 minutes and you got your machine installed, up and running to make ice cubes.
As it is a common question amongst the wannabe buyers of the portable ice maker machines, we decided to answer it. In this post, you’ll get the detailed procedure to install and use a portable ice maker machine anywhere.
How to Install a Portable Ice Maker Machine?
As I said earlier, the installation of portable ice maker machine is pretty damn simple. It is not rocket science at all. A Newbie can do it easily.
First of all, decide where do you want to install the portable ice maker machine. As these machines are highly portable, they can be used in any important vehicle or kitchen. Mostly, these machines are found in Kitchen, RV, Boat and Bars. Decide where you want to use it.
Installing these machines in RV or boat is a little bit complex. As the RV and Boat are vehicles, you’ve to install these machine carefully. You should have the separate space or compartment to install ice maker machine. In RV and Boat, the machine may move here and there with the excessive movement of the vehicle. So, keeping it in the separate compartment will make it sturdy and keeps it in one place.
- In kitchens and Bars, installation is pretty simple. Just decide where you are going to keep the machine. In Kitchen, we are choosing the kitchen counter.First of all, lift the ice maker machine from the package and keep it on the kitchen table. The Machine needs the power supply, so make sure to keep this machine near the electrical outlet.
- Now, remove all the protective covering from the machine. This may contain outer plastic cover and bubble-wrap which was added to keep it safe.
- The machine is all set up now. Just plug the power cord of the machine into the electrical outlet and turn on the power.
Using a Portable Ice Cubes Maker Machine
We’ve done the installation of this machine and ready to start using it. The installation just took five minutes, and the production of the ice cubes will take 10 minutes or less. The time of ice production depends on the ice maker machine unit you have. Some machines can make ice cubes in 6 minutes, and some take 10 minutes. We are assuming the standard time of 10 minutes.
- Now that you’ve installed and turned on the ice maker machine, it’s the time to fill up the reservoir with water. The water we added in the repository will be used to create ice cubes.
- After feeling the reservoir with the appropriate amount of water, it’s time to complete the production settings. Most of the ice maker machine comes with touch/button control panel to customize the ice cubes production. You can choose ice cubes sizes from small, medium and large. Just select the appropriate size as you want to start the machine.
- The machine will take some time to produce ice cubes. Grab your seat and wait for the machine to complete the ice cubes production. Once done, you are ready to use those ice cubes in drinks.
How easy was that? We hope that this post helped all of you to get an answer to this question.
The portable ice maker machines are highly mobile. So, you don’t need to perform dangerous settings before starting to use it. The machine just needs the power and water to produce the ice cubes. If you still have an unanswered question, please make comment below. We will try to solve your issues.